2019 TOYOTA TUNDRA 3UR-FE 5.7L V8 SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM - Magnuson (05-00-19-107-BL-NEW)
- Product ID: 05-00-19-107-BL-NEW
2019 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 TVS1900 Supercharger System
The Toyota Tundra Supercharger System is now available for the 2019 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8. The OEM look of our integral supercharger system on this platform allows for a single large charger air cooler, a larger plenum and tapered runners just to name a few advancements. At around 7 psi, the 2019 Tundra Supercharger System makes over 543hp and 535lb-ft of serious truck torque at the crank.
At the heart of the Magnuson Supercharger System is Eaton’s latest Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger unit, the TVS1900. The supercharger system is a positive displacement, roots style pump, utilizing Eaton’s lightweight, four-lobe OEM-proven rotors. Cast and assembled for as a single manifold and rotating group housing for a factory fit and finish, the unit is quiet, compact, attractive, easy to install, and requires little to no extra maintenance to the unit itself.
The positive displacement supercharger offers power instantly as the throttle is pressed. Boost pressure builds with no perceived lag commonly associated with other types of forced induction, and provides a large increase in torque across the entire power band. Throttle control is linear and predictable and makes for an excellent driving experience both in daily driving and wide-open acceleration.
Since the supercharger does not compress air as it moves through the rotors, it’s extremely efficient during light throttle and cruising situations. Unlike screw-type positive displacement superchargers that are always compressing, the TVS unit can internally bypass unwanted air, resulting in negligible parasitic loss during cruising and therefore far greater fuel economy.
The single cast unit and appropriately sized rotating group eliminates potential leak points and allows for a slim, compact design without sacrificing key airflow design characteristics. The unit features a high velocity flow path through the supercharger rotors and an unrestricted discharge port into the appropriately sized plenum. The large plenum equalizes flow across all ports as air feeds evenly through the low-pressure-drop, dual internal air-to-water charge air coolers. Finally, the ports are separated into individual runners, offering greater operation by eliminating cross-fire.
Internally the large charge air cooler features a louvered fin design, which minimizes pressure drop while achieving excellent cooling effectiveness. The extruded multi-rib tubing maximizes heat extraction to be carried away through the large bore coolant re-circulation lines. Externally, supercharger coolant is pumped through a large front mounted low temperature radiator where it’s cooled and circulated back through the charger again.
- Eaton TVS1900 rotor group
- Kit produces ~7 psi. in standard form on a showroom vehicle
- Installs without any metal cutting (no drilling, sawing etc.)
- Installs without any wiring being cut – all connections are plug-in
- O-rings on all interfaces (leak-free install)
- Unrestricted rotor discharge port (maximizes flow, minimizes loss)
- Large plenum (equalizes flow to all ports)
- Long port “runners” for improved fueling (minimizes cross-fire)
- High Flow Fuel Injectors
- High Flow Fuel Pump
- Supercharger specific Spark Plugs
- Maintains all OE sensors
- High Flow Air Filter
- Injection molded Lower Air-box
- Injection molded Upper Air-box
- Injection molded intake Coupling
- Utilizes OE throttle body
- CARB Certification EO# D-488-48
- 2019 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 (3UR-FE) (stock/unmodified vehicles o
- Note: does not fit Flex Fuel vehicles
- 543hp & 535lbs-ft at the crank in standard kit form on an unmodified truck
- Calibration included for standard kit on stock vehicle
- Installs can usually be completed within one day
- Also available as a “Tuner kit”, please call for more information
- CARB Certification EO# D-488-48
- Condition: New
TRDShop.com is an authorized dealer for Genuine Toyota, Scion and TRD parts. We will ship your order to any location in the United States. Our online catalog is designed to be user friendly and allow you to find the correct parts for your vehicle. We also offer an extensive lineup of aftermarket parts and accessories. Still can't find what you're looking for? Our Customer Support/Parts Specialist are standing to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to contact us any time! **The online catalog is to be used as a reference guide and does not reflect the availability or stocking status of the items. Due to monthly manufacturer updates, they will occasionally discontinue or suppercede a part number, thus effecting a price change or availability. In such cases, you will be notified via email or phone before any charges will occur.**